Progress Log: Google Sheet

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Class is in fucking session.

First off, I'm no bitch. My shoulder needs to fucking rehab because my left arm is still doing 10 to 15 percent less weight than my right. It's as if I locked myself in a room with vegetable oil (extra virgin, of fucking course) with the entire spank bank of The Fappening, and forgot to switch hit sometimes for eleven fucking months. Fuck that. Time to square up.

I'm no bitch, but I'm also no pro, so I'm going to let my body naturally come to its fucking senses and equalize across the lateral boundaries of my temple. That said, I'm just not going to go up in weight until both sides of my body are ready for it. I know what the right side of my body is fucking doing right now. It's looking at my left, calling it a bitch, trying to motivate it with insults and pussy jokes, and its pissed it has to wait. Meanwhile, my head, which is the middle, both of them, are like fuck, we know what you are thinking right side, but you need to chill the fuck out. Then it starts to talk about weakest link bullshit and my right side cuts it off by donkey punching it in the side of the fucking face.

I'm off track. No I'm not, because this train doesn't fucking ride on rails. Rails can't hold me. Beat mode is fucking coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment