Progress Log: Google Sheet

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Week Summary

I'm no bitch, but my body is a fucking temple. Unfortunately, pussy ass Jesus came in and flipped some fucking tables talking his shit. I need to clean this temple the fuck up.

This week can be summed up nicely: I fucking crushed it. My body feels sore like there are little surgeons running around inside near my muscles trying to stitch up my tore up shit. My posture is already better because of my P90 Ab Ripper X shit and my Lat work, and I'm getting cardio in because I need to turn this fat tire into a cock ring. Don't look into that shit too much, you'll blow your mind.

My weight is low, but I'm sore, so you can fuck right off. And I know what you are thinking, two days of soccer is going to rape my gains. Hold on, bro. I'm not at god mode stage just yet. I have some cutting to do and I'll be god damned if I'm going to step foot on that treadmill when the good lord give us good days outside. I'm no bitch, but the outdoors are fucking dope.

Here's my routine for you gym nerds:

  1. Chest
  2. Arms
  3. Shoulders and Core
  4. Legs
Stop. Just fucking stop. You're already fucking judging me now that I gave you some meat with the potatoes of these posts. Fuck right off, I'm no bitch, this is how I'm doing this shit. It's better for me so I can give my left shoulder\arm a break and not go too hard with it. Fuck, you're still judging. I can feel it. Fuck off.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment