Progress Log: Google Sheet

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Like a Phoenix, but way more dope.

I'm no bitch, but it got real fucking real when my gorgeous hot supermodel girlfriend said yes to being my wife. Church. So I was slipping a bit after my gnarly fucking shoulder surgery that I got because I play sports with a fucking passion that burns hotter than calories at spin class. That said, the time came to nut the fuck up and get my ass back in the gym. Church x 2.

My body was a temple turned to rubble after a few short months of being a complete pussy. No more. Like Michelangelo, I'm taking this pile of fucking granite and turning it into The Statue of David, complete with massive hands and ionic chiseled pillar tops for pubes. Until the big night of course, when I shave my body smoother than Phelps, lube my whole frame up with baby oil, put on the plastic sheets in the honeymoon suite to avoid the fees of wrecking the linens, and go to pound town. Church x 3.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment