Progress Log: Google Sheet

Monday, April 4, 2016

Gains are gaining

Gains are gaining. I'm feeling good about my body. Too much drinking though. Lots of baseball left. I'm finding myself interested in the gym at weird times in my life. If I overnap during the day I make up for it by going to the gym at 4a. Beast. Fucking. Mode. My traps are getting some definition. I no longer look like I spend every waking day in front of a fucking computer. I do, but by the end of my transformation into my primitive counterparts wandering the Savannah, nobody will know otherwise. I reached a point where I need to increase my time at the gym to fatigue my muscles enough. I don't burn out or get sore after two exercises per muscle or muscle group. Instead, three is minimum. This is good, this is on track, this is progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment