Progress Log: Google Sheet

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Stupid Computers

Fuck me. Me? No, fuck you. Yeah, fuck you. I've been hitting the gym harder than ever and don't have anything to show for it because I haven't been logging the growth of these fucking logs you plebs call arms.

Alright, back on the google sheets. Computer's don't get me. I walk into the gym like Hogan used to enter a wrestling ring, except now he enters court rooms, meanwhile the computer just sits there all *beep boop* and doesn't get that sometime the pump is so intense I don't think about writing my results in. Yeah, I have wifi. Yeah, I have my phone on me. No, I don't write my shit in sometimes.

Am I still going to the gym? Is that even a fucking question, bro? I'm four days a week now. Updated a little bit for the sake of ease:

  • Chest and abs
  • Arms and legs
  • Back and shoulders
  • A dynamic ab and bodyweight workout
I'm no bitch, but that fourth day is killer, despite not going anywhere near the gym's meat and potatoes: The barbells and dumbells. I figure I'm the hugest thing in there so boom, might as well be lifting something huge. 

Shoulder Update: Still really good. Last week I was pretty sure I fucked something up in there but it turned out I just had an awesome fucking workout.

Let's fucking go.

No comments:

Post a Comment